Hello, Junialamen team
Hope you guys are doing great. Welcome to another tutorial.
I want to take the time to say thank you to all of you, who supported so far the Junialamen web page and our products.
Now let’s get started.
1) Let us draw a circle that will represent the upper part of the head.
2) to finalize the head, a peach shape figure drawing just below the previous one for the main part of the face.
3) The delimitation of the hair and orbital fossa (for eyes and eyebrows position) will be represented by curved lines as in the picture.
4) Next, we continue by positioning the eyes, the nose, and the mouth.
5) We then start putting the first stroke for the inking process.
6) Final result.
Please pay attention to the eyebrows directions and the lips movements those are the keys for your facial expression drawing.
I really hope you guys enjoyed the tuto, don’t forget to share and subscribe on our YouTube channel and Instagram page for more.